Delhi Metro Railway Corporation, commonly known as DMRC has declared the results for the candidates who appeared in the Junior Engineer (JE) examinations which were held on December 4, 2016.
Delhi Metro Railway Corporation (DMRC) is the largest metro railway system, serving the country India and connecting some largest cities through the metro line such as Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Noida.
Details of DMRC JE Recruitment:
Department: Delhi Metro Railway Corporation
Number of Posts: 80
Name of Posts:
- Asstt. Manager/Electrical
- Asstt. Manager/S&T
- Asstt. Manager/Civil
- Asstt. Manager/Operations
- Asstt. Manager/HR
- Asstt. Manager/Finance
- Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO)
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil
- Account Assistant
- Maintainer – Electrician
- Maintainer – Fitter
- Maintainer – Electronic Mechanic
- Maintainer – Ref & AC Mechanic
How to Check Delhi Metro Railway Corporation (DMRC) Results 2017:
- Go to the official website of DMRC at delhimetrorail.com
- Select the section Careers.
- Select your exam and enter your roll number and click submit.
- Print your result.
Note: Candidates selected in Common Written Examination will be called for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion. Those candidates are suggested to check their email box for the further queries.